Tuesday 24 April 2012

All quiet on the blog front...

Hello lovely people,

I'm sorry its been a bit quiet on the blog front for a while. I did 4 night shifts last week and was really looking forward to my long weekend and had lot of ideas for my quilt and sewing... but I got poorly instead! I have just felt well enough to get up this evening so I have sat quietly and made some cards... nothing too taxing!! I use the scraps of fabric left over from other projects to make all of cards. Even teeny tiny scraps can be put to good use... just look how tiny that bunting is!! And I love the buttons for flowers... some of the buttons in my collection were even flower shaped, how convenient!!






xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no :o(
    Get better quickly.
    Love your new creations.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no about being ill, i hope you are feeling better now.
    Your cards are so pretty, i love using buttons as flowers too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete