Sunday 15 April 2012

cookie monster!!

Iv had this weekend off which has been blissful! Yesterday I watched the football with the boyfriend at the pub, and so in the spirit of balance I had a baking and sewing afternoon to bring a bit of 'girliness' back to my day! The boyfriend wanted a banana cake but I had a craving for cookies... so I made both!! :)
I have shared the banana cake recipe and photos here before so I wont bore you with that again. The cookie recipe came from the BBC good food:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/6937/chocolate-chip-cookies

This recipe is really really easy! The key to a good recipe for me is 1. uses as few bowls as possible so I dont have to do loads of washing up!! and 2. to mostly consist of general items that you have in the cupboard... when I have a cookie craving I do not want to have to go to the shop and search for essence of this and spice of that! This recipe fits both of those criteria and the cookies are yummy!!





I love, love, love this cake stand. It is from Cath Kidston and was a present from my sister. It looks beautiful in my kitchen, especially with cookies on! Have a good weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment