Saturday 6 October 2012

Christmas Cards

I Made some new Christmas cards today. I'm doing my first fair in November and I'm hoping this will be the perfect time to sell some of my crafts and get some feedback. I'm a bit worried my stockings in the first card look more like socks or floral golf clubs! Haha. I tested the design using old scraps of fabric but I think I will need to use Christmas fabric for the real cards, and maybe play around with the shape.




I like the holly designs, although I have run out of red buttons now so I'm going to have to wait for new stock before I can make more of these. I really like the "Merry Christmas" in freestyle machine embroidery. I did play around with ink and stamps but I think the embroidery looks less messy and is just as quick to do. What do you think?










Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabric cards and the stockings definitely don't look like socks or golf clubs, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete