Sunday 1 July 2012

home sweet home... I love Devon!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently! I actually wrote this blog last week after spending the weekend in Devon, but our home internet is very temperamental at the moment so I haven't been able to upload it until now. Although it's a bit late I hope you still enjoy some of the photos I took...









One of my favourite things to do when I'm at home is walk the cliff path. We live in Alwington, a tiny village near Bideford. The photos above were taken along the stretch of cliff path between Bideford and Peppercombe. These pictures remind me of how beautiful Devon is and how much I miss home!! 


Some of you might remember the "new home" photos I posted in March, just after my mum moved into her new country house. I love the house and find the setting really relaxing. They are having the garden landscaped at the moment which I spent a few hours helping out with, and ended up completely knackered and FILTHY! The flowers are coming along beautifully though and give me a great excuse to play with the macro settings on my new camera! 


Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend in the sun! 

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment