Wednesday 15 February 2012

bunting






It was my sisters birthday (happy birthday kate!) at the beginning of February and I knew she was still trying to decorate her room at uni so this bunting would make the perfect gift. In an uncharacteristic surge of organisation I got going on this bunting a few weeks early but it turned out to be a very quick project and I managed to make two stretches of this bunting in one go... one for kate, one for me (my perfect kind of present giving!!) I made this bunting with much of the same recycled fabric as the cushion cover from the last post. I decided to use just one or two pieces of each fabric design on each stretch, which gives a less ordered but more vintage look. The great thing about bunting is that it can be used in so many different ways; home decoration, christmas decoration, events, garden parties etc etc... and I think it's many uses gives me a great excuse to make loads of it!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment